Building Partnerships in Thailand SINCE 1882
The rich and remarkable history of Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC) that spans over 135 years takes it to the very forefront of the trading, manufacturing and servicing fields in Thailand.
The company’s inception was first created through a partnership between the Berli and Jucker families. This was the first of many strong partnerships that led to one of the Kingdom of Siam’s earliest and most successful trading companies.
Originally, BJC engaged in rice milling, mining, timber, shipping, importing, and other activities that laid a foundation instrumental for Thailand’s progress towards an “industrial” stage. By carefully selecting and nurturing its local and international partners, BJC continuously prospered over the years to become a major Thai import and export firm. After World War II, BJC diversified its operations into manufacturing, packaging and distribution.