Renewing Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Select Account on the top bar.
- Click the Renew Hosting Account button above the Contact Information.
- You can change the hosting term length using the drop-down menu under the Quantity heading.
- Any hosting-dependent product or service you are subscribed to, and any other service coming up for renewal soon, will automatically be added to the Shopping Cart with your hosting renewal.
- If you are unable to remove an item, please contact the Billing Department to cancel the service prior to renewal.
- Review the items in your Shopping Cart and remove any items you do not wish to purchase or renew by clicking the X next to that item.
- Select your payment method.
- The credit card on file is the default payment method. If this is the card you wish to use, enter the CVV2 code to proceed.
- If you wish to use another payment method, click the “Change Payment Method” link. Select to use a new credit card or your PayPal account, and follow the directions on screen.
- When you’re ready, click Process Order at the bottom of the screen to complete your purchase.
- You’re done! If the account expired prior to renewing, it will be reactivated immediately once the payment has been processed. A cart-receipt email will be sent to the email address on file and a detailed receipt can be found in the Accounts tab of your cPanel by clicking on the Payments submenu link.
If you have any questions the renewal process, please contact our Billing Department for assistance.